Welcome to Utsalady Elementary
~Home of the Eagles~
Volunteering in the Classroom
We LOVE having volunteers here at Utsalady. It’s so important for you to be involved in your child’s education. Volunteering is one way to be involved. Whether it’s working at a Booster Club event, helping in the classroom, being a WatchD.O.G.S. or chaperoning a field trip. Before volunteering you must:
2. Take the Harassment Intimidation Bullying (HIB) training offered by the district or school before volunteering.
This is to be completed yearly.
HIB trainings are currently scheduled for the following datess and you may attend any of these trainings:
Summer Office Hours
Office hours August 11th - August 28th
are 7:30 - 2:30.
Utsalady is a Title 1 school
Parents have the right to request their students' teachers' professional
qualifications. For this specific information, please contact Mrs. Maurene
Register Students for School
To register students for school, please stop by and pick up a registration packet and bring students Birth Certificate and Immunizations with you. You may also download the forms at the link below.
UES Dress Code
We ask that despite recent fashion trends, that parents and students remember that school is a place for learning and that appropriate clothing is expected.
The following “4-3-2-1-0” dress code is strictly adhered to at Utsalady.
- Necklines should be no lower than 4 fingers below the clavicle notch
- Tops must have a minimum of a 3 finger strap and show no undergarment
- Skirts and shorts should be no shorter than the finger tips of the 2 arms stretched straight down
- “Tummies” and underwear should not show when 1 arm is stretched straight up
- 0 tolerance for jeans, shorts, etc. that are too low and expose the student’s back end when sitting, bending over or otherwise engaged in any activities.
Page 1 of 2