Welcome to Utsalady Elementary
~Home of the Eagles~
Utsalady Rotary Students
Congratulations to Zaira and Jimmy
Register Students for School
Registration packets are available at school or you may download at the link below.
Volunteering & Visiting Utsalady
We LOVE having volunteers & visitors here at Utsalady. It’s so important for you to be involved in your child’s education and volunteering is one way to be involved. Whether it’s working at a Booster Club event, helping in the classroom, visiting your child during lunch or recess, being a WatchD.O.G.S. or chaperoning a field trip. Before coming to school you must:
1. Have your Washington State Patrol (WSP) background check completed and into our computer system. The WSP background check lasts for 2 years.
2. Take the Harassment Intimidation Bullying (HIB) training offered by the district or school before volunteering.
This is to be completed each school year.
You DO NOT need any of the two items above if you are attending your child's conference, sitting in the audience at a concert event or attending an evening Booster Club event. It's strictly for those times when you are volunteering and/or visiting your child during lunch or recess.
UPCOMING HIB TRAININGS
UES Dress Code
We ask that despite recent fashion trends, that parents and students remember that school is a place for learning and that appropriate clothing is expected.
The following “4-3-2-1-0” dress code is strictly adhered to at Utsalady.
- Necklines should be no lower than 4 fingers below the clavicle notch
- Tops must have a minimum of a 3 finger strap and show no undergarment
- Skirts and shorts should be no shorter than the finger tips of the 2 arms stretched straight down
- “Tummies” and underwear should not show when 1 arm is stretched straight up
- 0 tolerance for jeans, shorts, etc. that are too low and expose the student’s back end when sitting, bending over or otherwise engaged in any activities.
As always, NO HATS and due to multiple injuries, flip-flops are not allowed at Utsalady.
REGULATION OF DANGEROUS WEAPONS ON SCHOOL PREMISESpdf 4210 WEAPONS POLICY
Page 1 of 2